It's the most wonderful time of the year! And somehow, despite all the other things that I already made separate posts about for the month of June, we still managed to do all this other stuff too! Makes me exhausted just thinking about it but at the time, it was a fun month! ;)
Took a little nature walk.
Played at a park.
Hazel and I finished book 5 of Harry Potter. She had to make a newpaper like from the book.
Hazel also likes to hide in toilet paper while shopping with me.
We have some wild flowers out back and Hazel picked some for me but there were hardly any stems so I told her that next time she ever picked any she needed to add some stem for them to be able to drink water from.
Five minutes later she came into the house, dripping in dirt and taking my advice on longer stems.....
Rose, talking to her boyfriend, and now fiance, poolside. I caught her showing him her temporary tattoos and telling him that they were "real tattoos that really hurted" when she got them on. Heaven help us.
Sometimes he still naps. Honestly he would still take one every day but the summer has been too busy and I fear regular naps are now a thing of the past. I've been having babies and kids nap for over 10 years now so this is a weird milestone.
This is what it looks like when I'm trying to be the "fun neighborhood mom." Only to be told ten minutes later that "this is boring" and all the girls left. NEVER AGAIN. 😂
Now I only set it up for my kids. ;) (just kidding, I still let neighbors in too... ha)
A golden evening walk with June and Bleu.
Finally remembered to spend some amazon gift money Hazel had and she picked out this Harry Potter caldron and as soon as it came she was making potions.
Surprised my dear friend Giannina for a birthday dinner! She loves 1950's diners so I tried to find one.
This is funny and I wanted to remember it. Back when we were in San Diego, walking a local art market, a guy tried to give us "free" Hindu books but then ask if we'd donate money for the books. "No I don't want to donate, you can have the book, I don't need the book." "No, no please, jsut take the book." "Okay fine." But also please donate for the book." And on and on this cycle wnet and I'm the worst at just walking away. 😅 But in the end he gave Rose this cookbook and she now treasures it and keeps it with her often hahaha Now she can have a karma free diet.
Evening bike ride with these two.































































































No comments:
Post a Comment