Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Last Day of School!

 Wow. The last day of school was NUTS, packed to the brim with fun-fun-fun! 

The girls only had school that morning for like a pointless hour. But they got to take their teach gifts, which I worked really hard on this year! Teachers deserve the best and I really wanted to show them how grateful we are for everything. So we filled baskets full of their favorite things and thoughtful notes.


 And the ones for Johnny and Rose's preschool teachers from a couple weeks ago.

 
 After school we went to the neighbors for a fun little pancake party.

 
And then loaded up and headed to...
 
Another neighbor's for their annual foam party!
 
Then we were invited to go swimming! At two different pools.

And since we weren't worn out by all of that (we were) we went boating! Our first real boating day and on our new boat!

 
And as if that wasn't all enough, June and Hazel capped off the night sleeping in a tent next door with their besties.

 Are you tired just reading about all of this? 😅 It was quite the way to welcome in summer (and after a cold spring, we were sooo lucky to have a warm day!) I feel like we did all the summer things in one day so I guess we don't need to do anything else now, right? ;)

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Most epic last day of school ever! That’s like a week or a month of activities in one day! Haha! Also, new boat? Nice!