Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Lately- May

 May was good! To start, some May Day flowers for neighbors.

 
Some light reading in church.
 
Dentist visits.
 
I never know what I'm going to see my kids wearing.
 
We're helping at a neighbors garden this summer!
 
For "May the 4th" (star wars day) Hazel made a "sarlaac"- the pit from the movie. She's pretty great at making things out of cardboard!  We also watched a Star Wars movie as a family this day.

Then it was Cinco De Mayo! Our neighbors always have a taco truck to their house so we had dinner there.

 Johnny wouldn't get off my bed and I need to clean the sheets so I brought him with.
 
This edition of "Find Rose!"
 
A fun day at the Butterfly Biosphere!

My dear friend and neighbor put on the most beautiful and thoughtful Mother's day brunch for a group of us!

 
Then on Mother's day the kids made me kind cards.
And treats....
I took a bath.
And got a foot soak.
And had the best dinner made by my father in law~
 
Strange sightings.
 
June got her first caffeine drink to help with the numbing after dental work. She wouldn't stop talking about the coke for a week.
 
Hazel's most recent lemon painting on the left. The one on the right was from last year!
 
June had her 5th grade program, Hope of America.

Hazel got her late birthday dinner and shopping trip with her Nana and Pops
 
Some fun girls nights. Game night.
A baby shower.

A pole dancing class. ;)
 
Late night Denny's trip. 
 
A proper Sunday walk.
 
First ride on the new boat and for the season!

 
I always plan to take a photo every month with us at the temple but I always forget.... here's one I snapped as we drove away! haha
 
Emily holding baby Bleu
And Rose
And holding baby Rose.
And baby Johnny. 
 
Got to go see another youth play- this time Frozen Jr.
 
June got to swim A LOT at her friend's new pool!
 
Hazel was looking cute in her clothes and bouncing hair.

Buck's Aunt Susie gave Hazel an old sewing machine and is giving her lessons on how to use it! (June can use it too but just hasn't been as interested.)
 
Rose and Johnny at their final tumbling class! They got to do a showcase for us.
 
Curiosity museum with friends!
 
I was sad one day and Rose made me all of these. If anyone in the family is ever sad her heart wont rest until she's made you something to cheer you up and let you know she loves you.
 
Another adult Hale Center play for us! These season tickets really are the gift that keeps on giving.
 
Lunch date with Hazel after she tried out an Irish dance class.
 
Beautiful mother's day gift from my mom! This was made by a mother in Ukraine!
 
One of the first days of summer and we already had a lemon-aid stand and this was them getting ready for a bake sale. SEND HELP.
 
Haben was in the hospital for a week with dangerously low potassium! She is out now and doing better!
 
Watching a storm outside.
 
Making wishes at the park.
 
Johnny said he wanted to play he was a dog so I gave him this for breakfast. he wasn't amused.
 
June took Rose and Johnny on a nature walk. She got them backpacks full of snacks and first aid and all the things and got them dressed and ready. They ended up gone for a long time too! Maybe we will survive summer.....
 
Playing June's board game she invented for a school project with her best friend. It was fun and creative!
 
The lunar eclipse that saved my girls from a big sister fight.

 
And that's a wrap!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Such a great month! I'm glad you have great neighborhood friends. All of those hangouts and parties looked fun. I also enjoyed the lampshade/fur hat?