Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Memorial Day

 Memorial day weekend was rainy and stormy! We had hail and thunder. But the kids loved watching the storms.

This rainbow photo was from my neighbor! But it was over our lake and I thought this was neat.
 
During a slight drizzle, we went to the cemetery to put flowers on family's graves.
 
Then we went to eat lunch at the Harley Davidson place. 😎
 
And then we went to see Sonic 2 at the movie theaters! 
Yes, June was mad at us for a minute here. haha
 
And to end the day, we had a "gummy party" with gummies I've been collecting over the past couple weeks. I tried to make a game out of it so they didn't just binge it all so we did a dice game and it kind of worked. haha

 
And, as you can imagine, it was a rough bedtime with that sugar in their systems. But a good day together. ;)

No comments: