Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Lately- June


The month of June is my favorite! The beginning of summer, the hope of warmth. I've already posted a lot due to our trip to Lake Powell and other summer activities that deserved their own posts, but here are some of the other things in between it all.
Staying up late to watch the sky. 

Juuuust taking some random photos.

A spider found in the garage that Buck was so intrigued by.

A couple of my friends and I started a fun little service club for the kids in the neighborhood and we made shirts. I thought I was clever  with Johnny's shirt. ;)

Found this on a high school bathroom stall. Teens are much nicer these days than they were in my day....

Help yourself.

A real shiner!

June loves to do hair tutorials now. ;)

America. Where the pizza is bigger than your FACE.

Is not Johnny in overalls the BEST thing?!
And Rose!
 

More lake hangs with friends.

They don't mess around with their baseball parks here.

Visiting my grandma. She let the girls pick flowers from her garden and then they all read books together that the girls brought.

Man eating tree.

That's a cat paw under the door. Even he wont let me go to the bathroom in peace.

When your friend is sick you show up with I Love Lucy reruns.

Exploring a small town main street with Rose.

Rose loves to be with her sisters. She was following June around and helping her collect things for a magic spell.

Testing out her new life jacket.

Bug tornado. Living by the lake isn't always so glamorous.

I'll admit, I'm pretty impressed with the mess raccoons can make.

I took the girls to a one time animal class.

Summer rite of passage- shaved ice.

You can see who has the cool house in our neighborhood. haha (note, it is not ours.) ;)

So many lemonade stands and little girls! haha

She has become obsessed with this costume. SEND HELP

Johnny!

I was sick one day and June was so sweet and did this all on her own.

LOL

I finally got a huge tree in my house! Her name is Sybil. 

Rose loves her friend, Harper.  (and Hazel took this lopsided photo)

Basement is being finished right now! Buck and I were checking things out one night and we seemed to have a couple followers...

Still the best thing. 

Turned around to find THIS behind me. 

"I really want some 'mommy time' today and we are going to make paper crowns and paper rings." And so we did. 

Bounding out of her room, dressed for the day in all stripes and a unicorn headband, "I got myself all ready for the day!"
"wow Hazel..."
"Yep. I'm impressive!"

Temple date!

Father's day art and letters. haha
She's been taking so many photos lately and truly learning how to use the camera and its settings. Proud mom moment.

 We love our neighborhood friends!

and Luna loves Buck. 

Lastly, I feel like I should make a separate series for this this but I have long since been obsessed with the tiny details in all of God's work. These particular things sent me into a wondered frenzy of awe!

That's all for this month! Hoping July will pass a bit slower.....

2 comments:

Lillybet said...

So many great moments but Hazel Had the best quote, “Yep, I’m impressive”. Love it. We should all feel so happy about ourselves.

Max and Rebecca said...

I hate raccoons!!! But I sure do love some little kids in overalls!!!! And your pretty cabbage....ok, ok, that was my last comment of the night!