Sunday, July 28, 2019

Pioneer Day

I had all these grand plans to celebrate pioneer day but in the end I have four kids and grand plans are usually best kept simple. ;) So we ended up at the crazy baseball park with some friends and rounded out the experience with slushies.


Then we had a barbecue at my grandma's house with lots of relatives. We also said good bye to my cousin Daniel before he leaves for his green beret training!
And yes ladies, he's single.

That evening we set off what I thought would be fun fire works but Hazel is still scared and stayed far away. Everyone else seemed to have fun though. Some neighbors came as well.

And by the looks of these photos, apparently Rose was the only one who was willing to take photos. ;) 
Happy pioneer day!

1 comment:

Max and Rebecca said...

The smokey fireworks in the sunset look so cool....I also have a feeling that Rose is a fan of fire!