Sunday, July 28, 2019

Astrid


Now before you judge me, hear me out. I don't think I would have gotten a new cat so soon because I feel like I'm betraying the memory of Miso or something HOWEVER, our other cat, Luna, was SO SAD after Miso disappeared. She wouldn't play, cuddle, or even come when I called. She would just sit and stare out the window, I swear looking for Miso. And my heart couldn't take it and next thing I knew I showed up at home with a new kitten! So while I am still truly sad about Miso, I have been grateful for this new ball of fur- she's helped to heal all the hearts. 

So introducing: Astrid
She's a rag doll, Maine coon cat. Or so they said. Really I think she's a racoon or dog. She wants to eat EVERYTHING she sees- bacon, cantaloupe, cabbage, crackers, cereal, milk, bread. The only thing she's turned down so far has been a banana. She's nuts! She's wild and soft as a rabbit. She is a psycho nuzzler and falls asleep in the strangest places. And Luna and her fight and play all day.


2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

I'm pretty sure no one should judge you for getting another kitten! She's cute! Is she going to be one of those huge fluffy cats?

Lillybet said...

She is so cute and I have to admit I’ve never seen a cat like so many different foods.