For some service this month we did a couple of things. First, we passed out flowers to strangers. I had wanted to do this on Valentine's day but it didn't work out. Thankfully the flowers survived another week and we were able to do it finally! We just went to Walmart and the kids split up with Buck and me and went around till they were gone. Johnny was the real heart throb, passing flowers out to women of all ages saying, "I hope you have a good day!" I think every woman said, "Aw, you just made my day!"
Then I did an event with my non profit, Your Light International, where we take family photos for those who may never have the opportunity. It was the first time bringing June and Hazel and Winta's second time. They were truly so helpful! Helping with paper work and getting kids to smile. I loved having them there! I think next time Rose could come but it might be some more time before Johnny is ready to focus haha












No comments:
Post a Comment