Monday, February 5, 2024

Road Trip Stuff

 Part of the fun is getting there, or, "it's not just the destination but the journey" or whatever it is, I felt that our road trip to and through California deserved a post of its own, because half the week was spent driving places.  Here are some of the drives and the in betweens. 

First up, we stayed a night in Vegas. I don't like Vegas because it's just.... a lot and weird vibes, but we stayed in the over stimulating place of Circus Circus and went to get M&M's so there's that. 



















A random: at the hotel near Disney, the kids went in the hot tub, which I guess was really only a "luke warm tub." Ah, memories. 



After Disneyland we drove other places and happened upon a fruit stand! Which apparently I was excited enough about to take several photos. 






Cute moments in the Airbnb. The kids did so well hanging out and playing! 





Family game night at the Airbnb



On our way to Death Valley, magic! We were set to arrive in 3 hours and 33 minutes and our arrival time was at 3:33! CRAZY 

You know you're on the right road to Death Valley when it looks like this! 



And then on the way back to Utah, stopped near aliens in Nevada! 








Seriously we did so much driving but the kids did great over all and we loved it! 



No comments: