Hi! A couple weeks ago we went on the best trip as a family! Buck's kind parents let us borrow their motor home so we were able to camp and keep costs down.
The first part of the trip we stopped over night in Lava Hot Springs and the next day we went to the hot springs! It was already a warm summer morning but there was a breeze and it honestly felt pretty good at the hot springs. Plus it wasn't very crowded! It was a unique experience.
We mostly stayed in the "coolest" pool but they got hotter as you went. So Buck and I did a "hot dunk" challenge and went in the 112 degree pool and saw who could last the longest. I was impressed with Buck but of course, I ultimately won. ;)
After the hot springs we walked around the small town and checked out a few shops and got lunch and some ice cream!
Always finding his name around
After that we headed further north into Idaho and hit up Bear World. This place is on your way to West Yellowstone but also right by my old college town! I don't know why but I never did go here before. It was fun and super random and the kids enjoyed it.
More of his name haha
Random little carnival rides
And then, even more random, a dinosaur land... at Bear world...
Then we headed out to find out new camping home for the rest of the week! More in the following posts!
























































No comments:
Post a Comment