On the fourth day we had a good morning at camp. We made biscuits and gravy over the fire and then cleaned off in the creek. (oh yeah, our water didn't work the whole time in the motor home so we were "roughing it" π) I thought a lot about how back in the past people were so connected to the earth, they used the earth to do everything. But the thing is that we do to, all the things we use, our washing machines, our sinks, our stoves, they all came from the earth too but they don't feel like it so it creates this barrier. It's kind of weird! Anyway, it felt fun to connect with earth. ;)
Eventually we got ready and headed out on our adventure of the day. First we tried some fishing at a pond. It was full of fish but we caught nothing. π I'm starting to wonder why people like it so much.... haha But the kids got good practice casting their reels and still had fun.
We made our way back down the falls, through the mud and up the dirt mountain side, where I slipped and fell on the rocks with a crowd of people watching me.... all while in my swimming suit. haha Fun times!
On the drive back to camp I found MORE flowers! ;) I've always dreamed of stopping at one of these yellow fields and I finally got to! It was a dream! It was so calming and I didn't want to leave! June was the only one who was willing to take photos with me. She got some cool ones of me too!
A couple photos from Dayna that I wanted to keep!



















































































No comments:
Post a Comment