Friday, July 28, 2023

Summer Trip- Hiking and Hanging Out

 On the third day we stayed around the camp site and then went on a hike from a trail that was right by our site. It's actually a huge trail like 16 miles, called table Rock that takes you to an amazing view of the Tetons. We obviously couldn't do that whole like with the kids so we just did a few miles. There were so many flowers and meadows and views! There were also a lot of flies.... haha



















The kids were done with the hike but Dayna and I still wanted to go a bit further so the men took the kids and dog back to camp and Dayan and I went a little longer. Rose wanted to come with me actually but I  didn't know what we were in for and she was already so tired. I felt so bad going on without her! I am excited for when she's a bit older and we can do lots of hikes together. 

The views continued to be amazing! It was so good. 











After the hike we played some games (and Rose was attached to me) 




Kids all got some pocket knives and loved carving wood. (yes Johnny had to have constant super vision haha) 



Campfire hangs. We had s'mores and the kids did some skits for us. 






Then the stars put on quite the show! These photos aren't the best but they show the milky way! And even caught some northern lights!!!! I wish I would have taken some more time to get better photos! But these are still fun. 







No comments: