To celebrate this sacred day we wear our spring-time best to show our Savior that we love and respect him.
And... we try and take some photos that will shine through as memories grow dark. But sometimes those photos are a struggle... yet so wonderfully appropriate to show our life right now.
So we tried the other bush.
Not too bad! :)
Hazel Basil.
And my explorer girl.
Happy Easter everyone! It's the best spiritual holiday of the year!














4 comments:
Oh the flower on her finger!
And Hazel is heart-bursting, as usual.
such cute girls!
These are so cute and love the glimpses of real life photos. My favorite is June showing Hazel the little flower by the pink bush!
These are beautiful photos. I wish so much that my parents had taken photos of us girls in our Easter dresses every year! We have a few, but most years are not recorded & my mom always made these beautiful dresses for us. I remember how jealous the other girls at church would be over our hand made, one of a kind, gorgeous dresses! I can't remember all of them anymore. Your girls will so appreciate all these lovely photos.
I am jealous of all the spring blossoms! We have just a hint of blooming trees here still. It is cold and gray. It feels like spring is never going to come!
Post a Comment