Friday, April 17, 2015

Romance of the Backyard

(I guess I better post this draft I had saved since the bad weather has nearly destroyed my beautiful yard now...)


I've been making posts about my dreamy yard during the spring time since we moved here nearly four years ago. But I can't help myself. I'm so love struck and twitter-patted with it all. It drips flowers from its branches and woos me into a state of rapture. 


My front yard is vying for my attention as well. I mean, LOOK AT THIS TREE! It's mine! It's amazing!! I can't even handle it!
(and in an attempt to distort what the front of our house looks like, I did a fast and comical Photoshop job. I think I'm funny.)

 This is what I see out my front door! MY FRONT DOOR. It's unbelievable to me!
And this is from my back door. People! Are you seeing this?!
 Because my yard feels like a freaking Monet painting right now and I could faint from the excitement of it all. I love colors and lights and especially PINK.  Life could not get any better.

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Haha, I was wondering what happened to the front of your house!! But seriously..Spring is the best!

Lillybet said...

You do have a great yard. The distorted picture makes it look like it's not even your owls. Kind of freaky in a good way. Tree is so pretty from across the street.

4boyzmdmom said...

I can totally understand why you can't help yourself! I love my backyard too...different from yours, but also beautiful!