Let's just get right to it, shall we? The old photo dump.
Do you ever just stare at your child and marvel at how perfect they are? Tiny, tiny little humans. A miracle!
Hazel likes walking around the gym while June tap dances in the other room. Hazel can totally walk but took a fall onto the corner of the coffee table and hasn't been trying much since then. I thought babies were suppose to forget easily.
Driving. And how I feel about it sometimes.
One day we had all these plans with friends. The sun was out. I went to do my hair, then looked out the window again and BOOM. Blizzard! Do you want to know something crazy? This isn't even a black and white photo. It was truly a white wash monster of a storm. And it was all gone by 4:00.
Hazel used to eat well. And now she does not. I can't stand it some days. What some people wouldn't do to have me make them food and give them so many colorful varieties of healthy things? Ungrateful kids. They should understand this already, right?
We went to ... the dinosaur museum I think? Afterwards we got ice cream and of course the kids ended up here:
We had a fun day at the aquarium with our friends Sonja and Xander. Xander and June are dating I think. They even got to see a 4D movie together about turtles.
I am in love with June's drawings. This is one of her and me and me holding Hazel.
My friend Tanya has a recording studio in her... closet! She let me record some songs! It was fun and we have more plans.
And while I sang in her closet, June dressed up like a super hero.
Hazel and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my friend Alicia while June and Buck were on their date at the princess ball.
I decided to follow Buck home one day. He thought I was so weird. I blasted music from the windows and made people so mad that were trying to drive around me.
Check out that disbelieving face!
Sometimes I feel like I have a new eating disorder, the one where I'm a mom and taking care of two kids, a dog, a cat, and a husband and I'm always up and down for everyone else and I never get to sit and eat anything. So one morning I said "ENOUGH!" and I made myself pancakes and used a fancy plate and fork and a wine glass for my juice.
Most mornings.
June is really obsessed with making picnics right now. If I turn my back for one second, next thing I know there is an entire spread behind me.
This photo of her and her dad pretty much always makes it to these picnics.
Turns out wrapping paper is great for coloring large pictures on.
June is funny. Out of all her toys and things in this house what does she play with every day? The metal tongs and meat thermometer. Here she was playing a game of telling the time of the water while doing something with the grapes.... I don't remember. She has an imagination though, that's for sure.
Hazel doesn't need teeth to be a meat and potato girl. The best part is that she did this all on her own. She is determined.
For fun we took my friend Maggie to the Puppy Barn to hold some puppies.
And... she ended up buying one! haha
June and Rio, living the hard life.
Thai food with family.
We didn't actually let Hazel sit next to June for very long. And we probably never will.... she's a crazy driver!
Family park outing. I forced Abe down the slide and it was the worst moment of his life.
Making random friends at the park. This boy told us to collect seeds from the tree seed pods. They were "apple seeds" and he said we had to boil them first, then put them in the freezer, and THEN they would grow apples.
Duck pond days. I guess this park is okay. ;)
Picnic and skittles. She was happy.
Until the sugar comma hit and she sat in the sand box, zoned out, clutching to this plastic fish.
Dress ups outside. June's perfect world.
But not grumpy Hazel's
An afternoon at the Children's Discovery Gardens with some friends!
When's the last time YOU ate a cookie the size of your head?
June's church art work. I take pictures before throwing them away.... what? You can't keep them all. They each get some spotlight time on the fridge and immortalized by a photograph. What more could you ask for? Okay but suddenly I'm feeling remorseful. Maybe I need a box to keep these things in instead! But I'm too late for these!
Chocolate milk party.
Making necklaces.
My Hazel basil.
A trip to Ikea left me with no choice but to buy this ugly cat. She would not let go of it!
This. THIS is what I see more than anything all day, every day. "Pick me up!"
It's fun when the girls play together. Hazel discovered how to get on the chair so she's tall enough to play by June.
Spring. *sigh. I love my yard!!
This was a frivolous purchase, sure, but now June and Hazel have the cutest dinner wear in all the land.
This is June's self portrait "with a frustrated face." She may give herself a bald top with side clown hair but she also has shoes and arms going straight up.
Some random and funny photos of me on our roof.
The Thanksgiving Point Gardens are open again! I was dying that I didn't bring my camera but oh well, next time. My phone camera did the trick anyway.
And that's all for this time! Another day, another dollar.
| And no that is not a tooth on her top gums. Just some food... |


1 comment:
I love June's picnics and artwork! Your babies are so beautiful. I was laughing so hard at you following Buck on his bike and taking Abe down the slide!
Post a Comment