(to see the past years click a link 2010 2011 2012)
And... that was the extent of our decorations... oh and a spider pillow on the couch. ha
For our costumes this year June and I ended up being bees together. I already had the outfit from last year and my mom spontaneously bought one for June a few weeks ago so it just kind of worked out.
And then there was the matter of Buck's costume. I thought that it would be funny if he was a bird because I'm pregnant and you know, the birds and the bees. He is a busy man working and finishing his thesis (and losing his mind) and he ended up throwing his "costume" together five minutes before we took these photos.
So he ended up looking more like a penguin with seal flippers or motor boat propellers. Maybe next year Buck.
Carrie and Scott and girls looked great though!
And "Babe-raham" Lincoln stole the show with his body guard dad...
... and Arabian knight mom...
We had dinner together of spaghetti squash and homemade tomato sauce with some salad and shrimp. All the while we chatted as the movie Hocus Pocus played in the background. I'd say the night was a success, even if it was different from all the other years. We'll go to Denny's again next year. :)
Happy Halloween!!



















7 comments:
I liked the shadow wizard
haha! That "Babe-raham" Lincoln costume is hilarious!
I was even thinking platypus for Buck. I always enjoy seeing The Halloween pictures each year and seeing what everyone comes up with. Keep it up.
Oh how I miss living close to you! And Buck's costume makes me laugh so hard...I can't say that I would have guessed he was a bird!
In my head, my costume was going to awesome. At least I always look better standing next to that gorgeous wife of mine.
buck's "wing" is so funny! love it.
Great pictures! Maybe someday I will actually dress up again...
Post a Comment