We went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens on Saturday for a family date. It was "Dog days" there so we decided to be dumb and take our over excited and big dog with us. Okay, actually he did
okay over all, but some moments I'm sure people were wondering why we brought such a high pitched and tragic dog with us out in public. The weather was perfect, though, and we had a somewhat calm time over all.
Sometimes we get along
The struggle
THIS is one of my new favorite photos. Abe's face kills me. BOOM- Leaves! haha
June needed some space I guess.
5 comments:
I can't wait until we have our pass. So fun! The photo of Abe getting leaves in the face is so funny.
I love your Fall pictures...well I really love all your pictures! That one of June smashing Abe in the face with leaves is amazing!
Best pictures ever. I love that one you said is your favorite. So funny.
Also, you should make a blog post of only adjectives that describe Abe.
Hahaha, poor Abe! Such a patient dog!
Those are beautiful photos, with all the leaves!
Post a Comment