Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Buck

Before I start posting my million posts about Hawaii, I need to post about Buck. Yes, need to.
(And if you hate happy posts about love and being proud of spouses and don't believe it could ever be true then just stop reading now.)


You see, He just finished his first year of grad school. And not only that but he got a 4.0. (I'm his wife and yes I can brag about him.) But more important than a letter grade, he is really doing well and excelling in his program. We were laughing the other night about how God couldn't be more clear about wanting us here right now. It's almost like Buck didn't even know how much he loved what he was doing until now that he is doing it.



Also, he has a billion jobs right now with BYU. Right now he is Professor Buck (haha) and teaching a course to under-grads for the spring term. He also got asked to be on a team with a professor to write an article that's going to be published on blended learning. AND then he just got asked by another professor to help design a course for faculty training at BYU. Cool right?! And he might be taking another great internship soon. We'll see. Fingers crossed.



I'm just saying. He is awesome.


And handsome.

I can't say it enough about how wonderful he is. And wonderful he is to me and for me.

And he's going to die when he sees this many photos of him alone on my blog post. So... here are some of me in a bush from last month...!




And to celebrate his grades and first year I took him to see The Avengers today and it was an awesome movie.

4 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Hurray for Buck! and pink flowers!

4boyzmdmom said...

Way to go, Buck!

And all my boys loved the Avengers. Scott loved it so much he saw it twice!

amynicole said...

Hooooray! Hooooray!

RAQ said...

great post! congrats buck! you rock!