Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hawaii- Day 6; Part I

Now this was an amazing day. (I mean, they all were) We got to ride in a helicopter! It was a life goal so that was great to check off. Except now I really, really want to learn how to fly one. Like, as in, I'm going to. I've even flown a little airplane before and that was fun and all- but helicopters?! I need one.

So my parents made the sacrifice to go to some presentation so that we could get the discount and go on the ride without them (they did get to go in a helicopter in Kauai, so at least they have that) So we were so grateful for them!! Best parents ever!

We got to go over Maui a bit and into some canyons. But we also go to go over to the island of Molokai! I was excited. I've always wanted to go there because my teacher while I was in Hawaii, Uncle Bill, was from Molokai. It has hardly any tourists, the highest sea cliffs, and the longest reef of all the islands. Buck and I now plan to go stay there one day.

I know some people might think that a bunch of beautiful and colorful photos of landscape are boring- but awesome people will enjoy these.










Look how HUGE those cliff are next to that helicopter!








 Aaaannnndddd I just decided to do the rest of this day in another post. Because this was a lot of photos already. And an epic event.

2 comments:

Carrie Lynn said...

MAGIC CARPET

4boyzmdmom said...

I am awesome so I was not bored by the scenery pictures. They are amazing! Can't believe how clear the ocean is.

Buck looks scared in the photo of him...did he love the helicopter ride too? :)