Well, after the helicopter we got snow cones and did some more shopping.
![]() |
| I seriously seem to find wooden pirate statues wherever I go. |
Then it was, of course, time to go to the beach again.
That night my family agreed to hang out with June (and Erin, the baby whisperer, got her to sleep) while Buck and I went on a little dateski. We got to first watch the sunset on the beach. A beach where there was just a wedding and they left a trail of rose petals in the sand. Between that and helicopter rides this day was like an episode off The Bachelor. ;)
It was a perfect sunset. Man we are
After that we went and got some mochi balls (ice cream balls surrounded in this dough stuff. So good!) and we ate them on another beach in the dark. We just sat there on that black beach talking about life and crazy things. I loved that moment. Loved everything about it. I always love spending time with Buck, but throw us on a beach, at night, and give us deep conversations and I'm a happy, happy girl.










2 comments:
Remember how there was a talk in conference about not being jealous of your friends because of the wonderful things that happen to them?..you're making it really difficult ;)
Hahaha...I agree with Max and Rebecca! ;)
Post a Comment