Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom is the BEST. And she claims this title for more reasons than I could ever list. When I try to think of the things I want to do differently as a mom- I can't think of a thing! True story! She is the best for me. Even my friends who have great moms- I still look at them and I see how we were never meant to be. Not like me and my mom. A match, literally made in heaven. 

She's had a crazy life and yet has risen above it all. I wish everyone knew how amazing she is- but for now- the small reach of my blog will have to do. 




And my mother in law. I know, I've said it many times- but seriously. We get along great. She is so chill and giving. I can't imagine ever saying a bad thing about her!  Spending that week with her in April was great- getting to know her more and her stories. And you should see how much Buck loves her. That alone speaks volumes about her.

I am one lucky girl. So many great moms to look up to. And believe me- I need it. :)


From Buck

It has been great getting to know Liz, and especially to see how much her and Anna are alike. I couldn't ask for a better mother in law, she is always willing to help with anything and has made sure that we have a lot of fun in life.

And my mom, she is great. She has always been there for me and no matter how old I get or how far away from her I move, I know I can always turn to her for anything. She is the reason for all the good things that are in me. (Dad, I got some from you too).

Happy mother's day!
---------------------
Oh. And it's my (Hi, it's Anna again.) first mother's day as well! And so far it's already been the best thanks to Buck treating me so well and for June bug being so cute. (Even if she was a pill at church. :) )

3 comments:

RAQ said...

sweet post and I love your mom too! I think Buck's mom is pretty cool, a great blessing to have these great women in your life!

Lillybet said...

Thank you both for your kind words. I am so glad Anna that you have been a part of our family. You have added a rich dimension of talents and fun to our family and it has been fun watching you bring that to your family now as well. My greatest joy has been to watch you rely and grow close to Christ and your Heavenly Father and use that strength in all you do. I was a little afraid of being a Mother-in-law, but Buck has made it easy and enjoyable. Buck has been kind and open to all the things we do in our family and so willing to help out. Love you guys.

4boyzmdmom said...

I love your mom too! :) My mom is the best ever for me and my mother in law is awesome so I am lucky too! But I didn't get to relax for Mother's Day because poor Frank was in the middle of appendicitis...oh well! There's always next year! (And it wasn't his fault of course.)