Monday, May 28, 2012

A day with June

Sometimes when June is crawling down the hall and she gets upset it goes a little something like this:


 She does this. Just keeps bowing down and then getting back up. Paying homage to the carpet? Quick prayer? You be the judge. 


Distraught.

Look how blonde her hair is! (well, what hair she has)


Also, she is everywhere like any baby her age would be. Honestly, it's not as bad as I was fearing. Our house is little. And, I don't know, somehow it's not so obnoxious or nerve racking when it's my kid as opposed to someone else's. It's kind of fun actually. (Kind of.) (I mean, as cute as she is opening that cupboard over and over again....)



And she's obsessed with the cat and follows him everywhere. He is, much to her dismay, not obsessed with her. 


Oh and she's super cute.


And sometimes we accidentally coordinate our outfits. 
She's apparently not thrilled about this.

3 comments:

Anna Harrison said...

nobody liked this post? :(

4boyzmdmom said...

No, everybody likes your posts...everybody is just busy! I'm just getting caught up on reading everyone's blogs...I've been behind since the appendix adventure. This is such a cute post with darling pictures! I'll be reading all about your Hawaii trip next! :)

Anonymous said...

I like your posts :) I want to read more, are you on vacation again?