Some of the other happenings during the month of December:
Kid art, my favorite. The first one is Hazel's and the second two are Rose's.
Santa and his sleigh.
Driving by this, Johnny asked "Dad, is that where they make clouds?!"
And Astrid being mad at me for picking her up.
But a great Loaf, although she needs to tuck her tail.
And then a little lunch date
Rascals.
Temple date!
He's getting so big. 😢
Cool Christmas things at the old Tabernacle.
Jan and Rose accidentally dressed the same one day!
And Johnny and his bestie ended up basically dressed the same way one day too! It was funny.
And cute Johnny working on his writing.
Dennis always falls asleep everywhere. It's a talent, really.
I helped out in Johnny's class for their Christmas party!
I surprised June and Hazel and took them to the Little Mermaid play!
Johnny's Christmas program at school!
And June and Hazel's Christmas piano recital!
And then Hazel got to do another Irish dance performance for a fundraiser event and she did great!
And Rose did a special dance in her dance class as well that parents got to go see. I am the worst and forgot to take a photo of her, with her cute red lips and green Christmas shirt and snowy white tutu. But here's an action shot from the video haha.
Lastly, June got to perform for her drama class and she did amazing with her songs and dances!
Speaking of performances- the new singing group I'm in had several during the Christmas season. I've really enjoyed getting to know these women and have a chance to sing again! We performed at churches, retirement homes, and then a special family and friends concert.
Lots of performances for everyone! And more than that, there were soooo many parties!
To start- a Christmas party with The Larks singing group.
And then a friend party with our dear neighbor friends. Giannina surprised us with this gingerbread man costume! haha
I won this blanket in the gift exchange. ha
Then there were two different parties, both were hosted at Emily's house. First was for Elizabeth's baby shower.
And then another day for Chrisi's birthday!
And then we had a Secret Santa neighborhood party with all the women. It was not a church activity but there were so many women who came so we had it in the church. We were supposed to wear pajamas so this is what I came in.
And then our actual church Relief Society party we got together for hot chocolate at someone's house.
We also got invited to an adult party at another neighbor's house. There were funny games and I scored the tortilla blanket.
Lastly, the ward family Christmas party.
Don't ask me how we fit in all those parties and performances, I have no idea! But to end this post, here is a cute photo of Winta with my Grandma. We went to see her too, of course, on Christmas and always enjoy visiting with her!
And now, onto a new year!
1 comment:
Christmas to the max! I swear I commented on some of these. I guess I just read them...
Post a Comment