Just wanted to mark the falling of another beloved tree. There used to be two in the two empty lots. Then in 2020 the first one was killed and now a couple years later, this beautiful old soul is now gone as well. And soon I wont be able to see the sunrise anymore and I can't een begin to tell you how sad that makes my heart. But I'm trying to focus on the gratitude that at least I got to see it for as long as I did. But soon a new house will be in this spot and they will have this view all to themselves. 😔 I didn't cry so much this time around though since I knew it was coming, unlike the last time. But I still had to avoid watching the murdering of the tree. It's too much! Such a sad time come and gone. Here are some photos I found of the tree and this view, both of which will be so missed.
Monday, January 9, 2023
RIP Tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
So sad! I have felt the same with all of the homes taking over our fields and views of the lake.
Post a Comment