We not only went to another murder mystery party but this time we threw it! We got Buck's mom a party as her Christmas gift, since she used to love going to these kinds of parties, and so we set it all up. And actually, it was mostly Buck and that was fun for me to watch since I'm normally the one throwing parties.
It was a Wild West theme called "Murder at the Deadwood Saloon" and so we all got dressed up for our parts, which is usually my favorite part of these parties. ;) And I didn't take many photos but it was the best night with Buck's family. We had chicken fried steaks, potatoes, corn, corn bread, chili and a berry cobbler. Jade's husband, Curtis, was the one who got murdered and Buck's dad ended up being the killer and only Jan guessed it right! Fun times. ;)



















2 comments:
I love the alcohol labels on the Martinelli's! Ha ha! This looks so fun!
You must have quite the collection of costumes by now!! If I ever need to dress up for something, I know who to ask. ;) I have never been to a murder mystery party, but they look fun!
Post a Comment