Not only did we celebrate Christmas while we were in Boise, but we also stayed there for the week and had a lot of fun!
Trying to take a photo of how weird Buck was sitting in the car but he tried to stop me.
We also left the house sometimes. First up- we went to the movies and also got to check out the cool things at the shopping plaza.
We went swimming at the YMCA and also played at the indoor playground and sensory room there.
Another day we went mini golfing and jumping, all at the same place.
Lastly, one thing that I should mention, even though there is no photo of it, is that Hazel and I started reading the 7th, and last Harry Potter book when we got to Boise and we nearly finished the whole thing just in those six days! I maybe let her stay up way too late a few nights too... but how can you put that book down at that point?! ;)
Anyway, it was a great week and the best way to spend our time together.




































1 comment:
I loved the random alien connection with Rose. Ha ha! I guess that proves she is your kid. Looks like fun cousin time!
Post a Comment