Not only did we celebrate Christmas together as a family, but we also got to do it a couple more times with each side of our families. It's the best, really, to get to celebrate Christmas so much!
First up, we had a night of Christmas with Buck's family. We had good food and the kids got to go on a scavenger hunt and then we did our famous white elephant gift exchange and then give each other real presents. I guess I was having too much fun because I didn't get many photos. But I managed to get photos of some of the bet white elephant gifts. And this giant sloth.
The locket had a picture of Dennis in it. ;)
The creepy porcelain doll that was one of our white elephant gifts. It was a joke, of course, but then our niece really took to the thing and loves it and plays with it every day now. Haha And I'm not sure why Jan was cuddling with it but I had to get a photo. ;)
Then fast forward several days, after our own Christmas, we went to Boise and were there on the actual Christmas Eve and Christmas. So we had the traditional fondue dinner.
And then Santa surprised us with a visit! (my brother in laws dad.) He told the kids some sweet stories that related to Christ and gave them candy canes.
The next morning we went to my parents church and it was a nice hour of Christmas music performed by members of the ward. Then we came home and opened more gifts! My mom wraps everything, so there seemed to be a lot! ;)































2 comments:
I can't et over that sloth. Did someone buy that? What do you do with that? How much does it cost to buy a stuffed animal that large?!
*get
Post a Comment