I'm in mourning, as I always am once July is over. Summer is too short. *sob*
Aside from all the many events of July, here are the other many things that happened!
Wedding crashers:
So many purple skies lately!
My friends and I surprised our other friend for her birthday with this amazing cake that Jade made!
And I was proud of my other decorations.
And then we made care kits for homeless people because that's what our friend really wanted to do (yes, she has a heart of gold!)
And then to stay on theme, we ate at a 50's diner.
One hot day I dragged the girls to a puppet festival.
Johnny!
Driving in the middle of nowhere
And getting stopped for.... NO REASON. For a good ten minutes!
But at least we found some flowers to pick:
Baby bum! He was too excited for his turn to take a bath.
My new giant tree, Sybil!
Splash pad and park time!
No caption needed
Kids' 4th of July bike parade
Family movie date!
Fun times at the dentist.
He's so CUTE!
Sleeps anywhere.
Butterfly biosphere!
Sprinkler fun
And treats afterwards!
Temple date!
Don't worry, I still cuddle with Luna all the time.
Two year olds and toe nails
Birthday dinner for June at Sunday family dinner- cool 8 sparkler
Johnny!
Rosie!
Ice blocking!
June and I stopped at the glass blowing studio and got to watch glass being formed and then a kind man gave June a chunk of glass that looked like a diamond.
Play mates
So maybe I should have made this its own post but... oh well. June and I were in a play put on by multiple congregations in our church. It was a musical medley/review type of show and June and I both had solos. I got to be Jane Eyre in one of mine and that costume was fun. We were very grateful for all the love and support from our families and friends in coming to see it!
And speaking of plays, we got to go see Peter Pan this month and it was amazing! All we have is this spastic photo to prove it.
I just love seeing a baby on my hip. The days are passing by...
My grandma has been making these adorable stuffed animals! We are going to use them to donate to a good cause.
My friend had a super fun "international pot luck" and it was soooo good. We have women in our neighborhood from Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Ghana, Colombia, and Peru. I made Armenian food and some other women made things from their heritage such as Norway, Holland, and... Utah haha.
Naughty kitty
Summer days are meant to be spent in pajamas, chewing on tender blades of grass.
Family walk down a new path near our house.
Turned around to see a mermaid in my house!
Playing at the lake with friends!
These tunnels always provide minutes of fun. (does anything provide "hours" of fun for kids? I don't know.)
Find the Hazel!
Girls were playing at the neighbor's house and got put to work. SMART.
Lastly, and kind of random, but here is a photo I saw posted about one of the recent earthquakes in California. This was posted in disbelief that such a large earth quake happened and at the "damage." A 6.6 earth quake in California:
A 6.8 earthquake in Armenia. Crazy what a difference proper infrastructure can make! This is so so sad and this earthquake that happened in 1989 killed thousands of people and to this day they are still trying to rebuild.
Okay and on THAT depressing end note- I'm signing off! Into August we go!



2 comments:
Johnny’s little bum! So cute! lol! And Rose‘s high pony is #hairgoals. Also, that Armenia photo is staggering... I always get depressed in August too. But I have the Philippines to look forward too!
Puppets, plays, diners, Ice blocking, glass blowing, donuts, sprinklers, bicycle parades all make for a wonderful summer. And I couldn’t quit laughing at that random guy out in the middle of nowhere with the stop sign where it appeared nothing was going on. And earthquakes are scary and devastating no matter how small or how big the devastation is. Even though we were there for some if these events it was fun to see all of the other stuff you did. And we loved seeing you and June perform.
Post a Comment