We really only make it to the zoo maybe once a year. This year we were able to go with my family AND Buck's family, which made for a great time, (and crazy trying to keep a check on all those little kids!) Rose was especially fun this time around- she is really fascinated by everything right now so she was super excited about all the animals, more so at this age than June and Hazel ever were.
June and Rose also fed the giraffe! (Hazel didn't want to.) But aside from the giraffe and one photo of the polar bear, I only have photos of the humans that I was at the zoo with, not the animals. Maybe it's because they are my zoo everyday?






















2 comments:
The zoo is crazy with a handful of children! Edwin is our animal lover, more than my other boys! Ha! And what fun to go with all your families!
I'd rather look at beautiful photos of people than of animals any day! (Although I like pictures of animals too.) If I had all those fun people to go to the zoo with, I would probably go more often.
Post a Comment