Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Color of Fall

Last week I was able to go to the Alpine Loop. I didn't know if I would manage it this year but I'm so happy that I did! Those vibrant colors never get old to me. I was sad that June and Buck weren't with us, but I was happy to have my dear friend Dayna and her son with us! She came to visit me for a few days last week and it was a treat to have such a long time friend come around, someone who loves to talk about deep things and who was also more than willing to wear Johnny around in the wrap. ;) It was a good afternoon for the eyes and the soul.



4 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

How perfect! You have the best fall spots!

Lillybet said...

These beautiful fall colors are definitely revitalizing for the soul. Dayna is a champ For giving you a break from Johnny.

Dayna said...

It was so fun to come! We need to do it again!

4boyzmdmom said...

Wow, my soul feels better already just looking at those photos. We don't have a lot of fall colors around here yet, but I am sure they are coming!