Saturday, September 1, 2018

Our Old Mountain Spot

Once upon a time, my mom was visiting and it was her birthday and so we actually left the house and went into the fresh mountain air. We went to our old spot, which is a much longer drive to get to now that we've moved. And so maybe Rose screamed the whole car ride there. At least we made it and had a perfectly simple time.

And don't worry, Johnny came too.  His first official time!

2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Not only did you get out of the house to a beautiful place, you took amazing photos too! Look at those happy girls!!

4boyzmdmom said...

I love the Utah mountains! Just looking at these photos makes me feel calm. When I was in Utah, I went up Provo Canyon and I stood on a bridge and filmed the river going by for a few minutes. Now when I need a peaceful moment, I can pull out the video and watch it!