Monday, July 23, 2018

Baby Boy Shower

This weekend my sister and friend Adrian threw me the most out of this world baby shower! It was the coolest space theme and everything was perfect. Everyone who came out was so kind with their gifts and it was a nice relaxing time.

2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

That is so amazing and unique! I so wish I could have been there, I probably need a private helicopter so I can just come for a weekend whenever I want! And I love that the space helmet came out! And I really want to come meet that baby boy and be helpful or whatever since I wont be having a baby at the same time!

4boyzmdmom said...

Erin and Adrian did a great job--it was so awesome! I'm glad I got to go to a family party for once. :) I'm also glad someone got a photo with my Mom, Shellie, and I together so we can see how color coordinated we were! (Not intentional.)