Summer time and the living in fine
And the snow cones are out in abundance!
Unicorn obsessed
I thought this was fun- I have both!
"Mom! A real rainbow! We've never seen a real rainbow before! This is our first time ever!"
Uncle bonding time
sideways photo of June's drawing of fruits and veggies.
And now some cell phone photos from Boise I forgot to include on the other post:
I found three different bursts (so like 50 in a burst) on my phone of these photos and I thought that was funny, especially my mom in the background
Hazel got her first hair trim!
Boise Fry Co.
A cool park
Having older sisters
Snow cones in a field, a true Idaho experience.
And now, back to Utah.
Stop sign advice:
"Stop Drop and Roll
"Stop and Stare"
Visiting with an old college friend, Kelia!
Back at swimming lessons for a couple summer sessions to keep June up on her skills.
And celebrating the swimming lessons
We visited a lot of Parade of Homes!
Here's Hazel keeping her hands to herself.
One house had Waldo hiding all over.
And then another day Buck and I got to go on a date to several more homes.
Our elementary school does free breakfasts and lunches everyday so we tried it out one day!
Can't stop laughing about Rose's face in this snapchat filter.
Buck snapped a photo of Rose and me sleeping together one morning.
One day we ended up in Salt Lake City for the whole day. There was a reason we went, which will be in another blog post, but here are the other odds and ends of events that day.
"Mom! I see Earth! We're not on Earth anymore!!"
Umm, as you can see, it was a long day. Haha
And anyway, in case you've missed photos of sleeping Rose, here's one:
Spent a lovely afternoon in the mountains with some friends. It was also stressful because the river was so high and dangerous!
Rose has started eating food! She loves it!
And she started sitting up!
But her sisters make sure to pile so many toys on her that she falls down.
One day I found a dog outside in the heat with no collar or owners around. We ended up with her at our house all day before we found the owners and it made me want a Chihuahua. It was so cute and little!
Buck's grandpa's assisted living home had a big carnival thing so we went and the girls had the time of their little lives. Face painting, bounce houses, pony rides, cotton candy, barbecue, and a dunk tank. It was impressive!
Miso kept trying to steal Rose's teddy bear! (It's made out of real alpaca fur.)
What would summer be without days at the pool?
I love when she just drifts off to sleep when we're hanging out.
And lastly, I took June and Hazel out on separate dates. They both wanted snow cones so I had to make that trip twice and eat lots of sugar. ;)
Hazel choose to stay and eat them at the place.
And June chose to take ours to the park.
As we walked home, hand in hand, our hair tousled by the breeze,
the setting sun warming our faces, I let out a big SIGH and then
breathed it all back in again. Summer nights. My girls. The most
important simple moments. And snow cones.
T'was a good month.








1 comment:
Big month! Did you get some great ideas for your new place at the home show? They had a home in our neighborhood. I drive by it every day. I didn't know you had tickets or I would have convinced you to check it out for me.
Post a Comment