On the eve of the 4th of July, we had a "Firework Family Night" at our house and invited Buck's family. We first had a barbecue and then Dennis bought a million fireworks. It was a perfect evening. The girls loved everything, except Hazel was scared of the noises and made everyone take a turn plugging her ears for her. Dancing in the smoke bombs was a big hit and the aerial fireworks didn't burn the neighborhood down so it was a win. And the girls only threw about 18 pop-its at my feet. 😒
We found this particular firework to be pretty symbolic. Burning money...
I should become a model, I know.
Lest any of you were starting to think I was normal...
"Poop snakes!" as Hazel affectionatly called them.
Hands off, ladies.
In summation, any Monday night that feels like a Friday night is a-okay in my book.
































1 comment:
Mandy Magnusson
We did a family firework night too! Love it!
Post a Comment