We've visited Santa in a variety of ways over the years- at the mall, a "Breakfast with Santa" event, taking the sleigh ride through snow to see him, which were all fun times. But this year I needed something simple yet meaningful since I was going to be either really pregnant or with a new baby. So when I found this, I knew it was perfect. One of the photographers who volunteered with my non profit was having these mini sessions at her house. I signed up for November 29th, thinking I surely wouldn't be having the baby that week. But no, it turned out the be the night before she came! So we barely made it. haha But at the same time I was a little sad that Rose wasn't in these, she was so close to making it!
But anyway, I'm starting to sound like those cooking bloggers who type up a whole story on each post before giving you the dang recipe, which is all anyone really wants.
So the point is that this was a wonderful experience. No lines, no cold. We got 15 minutes with Santa and they girls got to give him letters and talk with him and I got photos that are 1000x better than any mall. I got to email the photographer before hand and mention things for Santa to talk to the girls about. When he told them that he had gone to visit our old dog, Abe, at his new home, the girls' eyes lit up! So it was all worth it.
And now, the photos! (There were way too many cute ones to choose from!)

![]() |
| "Dear Santa I want a unicorn" |
We didn't know we'd be added in... so here's my tired, post crying-from-anxiety-about-being-induced-the-next-day face. ;)
Photos by Tracy Wagstaff- Website HERE

















4 comments:
I love these! I love the concept too - the fact that Santa knew things about your girls and you had so much time with him. It's all perfect. He looks like Santa too, which is always a plus :)
Those are definitely the best Santa pictures I have ever seen! Love the ones with each girl holding Santa's hand and looking up at him! And wearing his clothes, and the one of just their feet, and laughing with him.... Okay, I love all of them! You look fine, too!
These are beyond cute! I feel a little robbed for not getting a heads up on this. So much better than mall or ward Christmas party pics!
These are amazing! I have yet to take my kids to visit a Santa that is not their Grandfather, which didn't even happen this year due to poor health. Maybe I will search for something like this around here because I'm not one to stand in lines at the mall!
Post a Comment