Monday, December 21, 2015

Sleigh Bells Ring

This year we tried something new and signed up to take a sleigh ride to go see Santa. We were warned that if it didn't snow, we would end up on a wagon instead. I guess I signed up for the right day because there was SO MUCH SNOW. And it just kept coming! We had to drive through the canyon to get to the place and as much as the snow was a miracle, the fact that we made it home alive was the best part! 

The sleigh ride was magical though!
 Hazel kept her stoic face most of the time.
 And June was giggly and kept catching snow flakes on her tongue.
  Hazel found a stash of snow to eat.
 Meanwhile, June was still catching snow flakes...
 It was a winter wonderland!

The sleigh took us to Santa's village

 June made sure to tell Santa that she wants real kitchen stuff and a violin, and her sister wants an iPad. haha

 Hazel, on the other hand, was not impressed....

It was a fun family night!

5 comments:

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

One to remember! Loooove June's snowflake catching!

Erinlizabeth said...

Hazel is so funny with that face! I want her hat. And that's my new fav picture of June. You know which one I mean.

Max and Rebecca said...

You got this up here fast! Sounds magical and cold! I love June's excitement! It also makes me sad when Santa has a fake beard.

Adrian said...

So fun! We might need to try this one next year.

4boyzmdmom said...

I love the ones of June catching snowflakes on her tongue! Also the deer in the snow...awesome!