This past weekend we went on our jaunt for our annual raspberry picking at McBride's Briar Patch. They had warned that it was their worst year for berry production but we had to go for the sake of tradition! And sure enough, most the berries had shriveled up and we got like $2 worth by the end! Between you and me, we got more raspberries this year from our little bush at home. ;) haha But it was a good night. My long time friend Alicia came like she usually does and this time we also invited some of Buck's cousins. Afterwards we ate dinner out all together.
Seriously this is what the colors look like and this is why I'm going insane all the time wanting to go there!
Sad berries
June took this. "Mom, the sun looks like your crown!"
Yes, this is apparently the only shirt I wear when I go out.
Previous years!



























3 comments:
Berry picking is so fun with kids this age! I'm kinda bummed we never did blackberries this year! Love the photos as always! I really like that second to last one! I feel bad about saying that though because I really like all of them, haha!
That's sad about the berries but I love the wildflowers and the autumn colored mountains!
Good work keeping up tradition! Bummer that there were not very many.
Post a Comment