Sunday, September 25, 2016

Leaf Hunting

We needed some leaves to use for crafts. We came home with  dozens and even more photos. Oops... I have way too many fall leaf photos now! Or... can one ever have too many of those? I guess I'll ask my hard drive that stores all of these files... But! Red, orange, yellow LEAVES! What a fantastic idea God had. 
A photo of me using my friend's camera while she uses mine. ha
Our leaf lot we brought home with us

And a few photos of my friend Bri who came on the adventure with me!

4 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

No such thing as too many pictures of fall leaves! I can never get enough of them. Love, love, love!

Max and Rebecca said...

So vibrant! I feel like I still haven't found a good place like this around here. Maybe we just have too many evergreens! Also, our leaves haven't been changing much yet. Anyway, the pictures are wonderful and it looks like you got a good collection. We did that last year and still have the artwork on our wall because I like it so much!

Adrian said...

You need to start inviting me to your mountain adventures. That color is amazing!

RAQ said...

Beautiful