The other night for the youth activity (I'm one of the leaders for the female youth in our church) we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens, which, as you may know, is one of my favorite places. Buck had to go help somewhere else that night so my girls also got to come tag along. They love playing with the other older girls so it was a good night. We walked and talked about the forget-me-not flowers and all the "forget me not's" of God's love.
Another leader, Bri.













4 comments:
I love the fountain photo!
Remember how when we were missionaries, you would talk about your family and friends in so much detail that I felt like I had known them for years when I finally met them? Anyway, I feel like that about your girls. Even though I've met them, really only a handful of times, I feel like they are my family and I get so excited for them in all their growth. And that photo of Hazel in front of the flowers kills me.
I really, really, really need to visit those gardens. They are always so beautiful!!
Love the one of Hazel in the flowers and the one of June laughing in front of the fountain. Love their smiles and laugher.
Post a Comment