Hi. The photos on this post are nothing fancy but I had to document our fancy night. June has a set of Fancy Nancy books and she is obsessed with them. In these books the character, a little girl, is always doing new things. They are really great books and teach all sorts of things like about camping, stars, art, vocabulary, exploring, and about spa days. These books make June want to do everything in them. The other day it was the spa book. And there was no stopping June and her imagination. So we had a beauty spa for Family night. haha
She made us a foot soak with bubbles and marbles in the bottom.
Then we all had to have the homemade face mask. We were out of bananas so she mashed up an apricot with some honey and we all became subject to her paint work.
We then clipped and filed and painted our nails. Buck had lovely nails for nearly a whole week before he remembered to take the polish off.
There was also relaxing music playing and a magazine for us to read. We also had to eat yogurt parfaits with granola and blueberries, just like in the book.
Once June has an idea in her head, there is no stopping her. And I wouldn't ever want to! (well, depending on the idea...) But this age is fun with her. She loves to dream and scheme all the days. Next up she's determined to make a restaurant. Stay tuned for that! ;)
as
5 comments:
As you know, we LOVE Fancy Nancy over here. I am pretty sure that's what Elora will end up being for Halloween despite paying so much for that dance costume. I love that June followed the book to the T. So fun!
When can I make my reservation?😄
I love Fancy Nancy, My boys haven't gotten into it yet. I love that she put this night on by herself.
I'm kind of jealous :) She's so cute!
This is certainly not something that is going to happen at my house, with all my boys. Buck is such a good sport! He even let them paint his nails!!
Post a Comment