Sunday, November 29, 2015

In the Studio

Recently I've been working on new (actually old that I've forgotten) skills with my photography. It's been rewarding to start conquering things that I used to think I wasn't smart enough to figure out. That was ten years ago and now as an official adult I have learned that the only person who holds me back is myself! 

The "skill" is studio lights. So for fun I thought I'd share some of the first photos I have taken. I didn't feel like editing out the creased back drop so forgive me. You can see at what point we got a steamer and were finally able to fix that problem. ;)

I'm hoping that I will be able to look back on this post later and see how far I've come. So I present to you: the test shots.

6 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Love it! My favorites are the girls in the first one with the little white chairs and Buck with the stool. Haha! I want to see this is action! Also, I want to talk more about this non-profit endeavor when I'm not chasing around children or frantically running errands so I can add more intelligent input or at least process the idea more. I get excited about it but it is still so vague to me.

Lillybet said...

Great practice run. So many fun photos and I love the ones of the girls on the stools and Buck holding hazel.

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

Okay you need a room with this set up all the time every day so we can all play all day. ;) Or feel like emptying out a closet??

4boyzmdmom said...

Lots of great shots, and looks like fun!

Carrie Lynn said...

Are you kidding me with that last one?! So cute!

Adrian said...

So many funny captures. lol!