Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Boise!

This weekend we were able to go to Boise for a little trip. It was fun to have my friends meet our June bug. It was warm and we also got to go swimming. And June's grandma was able to take us shopping to spoil her granddaughter. Plus, I was able to show Buck some very embarrassing home videos of myself from 7th grade. Why Alyse and I thought it was a good idea to dance like savages in front of the camera for a good five songs straight is beyond me. But. Although shameful, it is rather entertaining.

Both car rides there and back went great. We only had to stop once for June going there and twice coming back. Not bad. Other than that she slept the whole way. And we actually stopped to wake her up and feed her. I'm pretty sure she would have slept the whole time if we let her. (but then the nighttime would've been hell) Car rides really put a spell over her. Dang, I wish we lived in a motor home so during all the rough times I could just start driving. And then we would hire someone to drive us around all night. Yes. An excellent plan.

But I digress.

Car rides with Buck are my favorite. We didn't listen to music the whole time except towards the end of the journey coming home when I decided it was time to re-enact my home video dancing for him. Other than that we just talked the whole time and goofed off. If we ever die in a car accident it will probably be because one of us is tickling the other. (What? He's such an easy target when he's stuck there driving...) I sit there sometimes and hope that everyone is this happy in marriage. It's the good life.

But enough of this writing thing. On to some photos. Your favorite right?

(I also did a photo shoot for a friend and her roommate. Check them out on my photo blog HERE. I really would appreciate your feedback on my photos actually. I've been working hard and building that little blog and nobody really knows about it. But I'm starting to feel much more confident. So leave some comments if you love me and let me know what you think. There's not even that many posts so look through it! Let me know! It means a lot!) (and you can see my progress through the years.)

Anyway...

Lazy bones


Baby's first swim! (don't worry the water was like 90 degrees)



haha. what is that face?!

Friends!




Amber- friends since first grade! and Amanda- friends since high school. It's crazy where life takes you.
Pit stop

3 comments:

Jodi said...

i love how in love you two are. and your boobs look big.

RAQ said...

what a great time!

4boyzmdmom said...

I love the mobile home / hire a driver idea! We really could have used that when our boys were babies!