My little bebe cat, Miso, seems to be all grown up these days. And with his age has come the dawn of a new era- being an outside cat. Now this is not my choice, but a daily plea from him. He. will. NOT. stop meowing at the door, begging to be released.
Boo.
I worry too much. I have been taking him out in the backyard and letting him play but letting him out alone? Seems too drastic. How will he know that cars can run him over and that dogs kill? There are two cats that peruse though our yard daily- what if they fight? And then there's the savage kids two houses down that stuck their kitten up our tree and tried throwing rocks at her. What if they get a hold of my kitty? They are young and have mo-hawks and steal shopping carts and drop the f-bomb. (oh they things I see and hear from my living room window) Not the kids I want my cat crossing paths with. They are like Sid off of Toy Story. You know what I'm saying?
Am I going to be an over-protective mom like I am an over-protective cat owner?
You bet.
But in the mean time- here are Miso's latest head shots. ;)


2 comments:
miso is handsome
crazy cat:)
Post a Comment