So. Pretty sure we need to call pest control. I almost ran right into this web the other day in my yard.
We had to kill the spider since it is most likely poisonous ( is that weird that I feel bad still? I mean this spider made this beautiful web and was enjoying its life.) And then today I about ran into ANOTHER masterpiece web on the same tree! This spider was hiding but I know it's there somewhere. Yikes! I don't care how bad I feel, I wont be having poisonous spiders around my baby! And soon the weather will chill and they'll all want to move into our house.
Not. Going. To. Happen.
Anyone know of any good, affordable companies that know how to get rid of these suckers?


2 comments:
Wow, you're a lot more Christlike than I am. I wish every spider would die and I'm happy when they do. :)
does nobody care how AWESOME these photos are?
Post a Comment