Time for the February photo dump!
First up, Winta's birthday! Did a little celebrating.

Littles celebrated 100 days of school!
And I can't believe I didn't make a post for this because I thought I already did but I guess it's here now- But we did a quick weekend trip to Boise to see my dad play the main role of Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof. He really does an amazing job and it was extra special because all the grandkids, except little Walter, got to go to the play and see him! We also got a little time to hang out with my family too.
And now for some photos of the pets
Big news of the month- We got a pop up tent trailer!
I should be getting paid royalties on this right?
Dragon fruit and a dragon fruit drink
Spontaneous roller blade party at home
Still doing horse lessons!
Visiting Haben and Alonab!
Went as a family to the church history museum!
Cute Johnny making things. I love it so much.
Finished up basketball! Johnny liked it!
Off roading
Fiddler on the Roof take two- this time at Hale Center Theater
I made these at an art church activity. haha
Fun with flash photos
Johnny still loves swimming lessons
Love seeing the kids play with these little houses
Went to a trailer expo... which, yes, lead to the above mentioned tent purchase.
Sunday afternoon family tea party hosted by Rose
Sunday family dinner. We go to Buck's family's house for dinner almost every Sunday!
Took Hazel birthday lunch at school
She also got to go on a date with her Nana and Pops
Girls night making charm necklaces
A neighbor went around giving out cookies dressed as Minnie as a fun surprise but it REALLY surprised me and as I opened the door my brain freaked and I screamed blood curdling scream in her face haha
My new church calling is an activity days leader and we had a tea party!
Non profit event!
Then Dinner afterwards
Husbands were having a game night so Elizabeth came and hung out in my bed with me haha
Rose learned to braid and was very proud
Family walk
It ended up being a busy month hanging out with people!
First a friend dinner night
Double date with the Taits
A couple game nights
A double with Kenzi and Doug
And a temple trip with a friend
To end, the cutest thing ever that Johnny made at school:
"I cuddle with my mom and dad"
I'm going to keep this forever!













































































No comments:
Post a Comment