Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Happy 40th Birthday Buck!!!!

It's crazy but Buck is 40!!! Yes he's entered a new decade and it's wild! I'm not too far behind him either.... gulp.... but anyway, I need to make some eloquent post about him but life is so crazy so for now I'll at least get some birthday stuff up! We did a few things to celebrate. One of them was I threw Buck a surprise party of sorts. He knew some friends were going to come over for games but he didn't know how many people and he had no idea that I'd decorate with HIS FACE and he really didn't see it coming that I hired a band to come play his favorite Linkin Park songs and throw him a concert party haha. He was so thrown off but loved it! I figured he needed some songs from his youth now that he's so old. ;) 






The mood lighting made it food look like 3D glasses

Concert goers

I hired my cousins' band! They are so good and did an amazing job at doing these songs even though they are not their normal style! We had them play from the loft and it was epic haha

The kids were running around and dancing the whole time

Waving lights for the slow song




Then we played games, as originally promised. ;) It was fun to surprise him. 40 is a big deal! 

But what have I done?! I was startled to find this as I pulled back the covers to go to bed! EEK! haha The war is on. 


No comments: