I got to check off a life goal! I've always wanted to find a four leaf clover, and, I'll be honest, I've never giving it a lot of time before other than a quick glace over the occasional clover patch. But while we were in Boise visiting my family I discovered a large clover patch in my sister's backyard. And actually there were two patches, distant from each other. In one patch there were no four leaf clovers but then in the other I ended up finding like 20 four leaf clovers! It was the best! And not only that but I ended up finding an even rarer, more lucky find, and found a FIVE leaf clover, or, as they all it, a "rose clover."
Hazel is also all about lucky and rare things so she was all about it as well and found several and even her own rose clover. Here's to some great luck on our way!






2 comments:
I remember wanting to find a four leaf clover when I was a little girl, but I never did find one. That's amazing that Erin has so many in her yard!
Did you cross this off your list on your old blog? If not, you need to!
Post a Comment