Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Gardens and Legos

 On Johnny's birthday we gave him a list of places we could go but for whatever reason, he kept choosing the gardens. Even over dinosaurs and ice cream. So, to the gardens we went! It was a tiring day already and I was nervous to drag some grumpy siblings along so I did something I've never done before, in ten years of going to these gardens, and we rented a golf cart! I'm SO grateful I did this. It saved us and made for a good time! Otherwise I really think it would have been ROUGH. Hooray for golf carts! 

Right now at the Gardens they have Lego sculptures that are amazing! So the kids loved finding those. We had lunch while driving around and overall it was a great outing. I love that Johnny knew what he wanted and that we could take him there and make his birthday special.




 

2 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

I've only been to the gardens once, and we rented a golf cart! It was only a year after Frank's second accident and he only went a short distance before he knew his knee wasn't going to make it. So we rented a golf cart. The rest of us appreciated it, too, since it was a really hot day.

4boyzmdmom said...

Oh, and those Lego creations are truly amazing!!