Happy 10th Birthday June!
Dear June,
We hadn't even been married a full year before you came into the world. Newlyweds and new parents, you came sooner than we ever might have planned! But here you are! A whole decade old today!
And it's clear why you needed to come so quickly into our family. More reasons than I could write here, but June Bug, we'd never be the same without you. Your creativity, energy, ideas, and social needs are unmatched. You're so FULL of life.
You're a writer of poems, songs, and stories. You're a singer and an actor. You're a friend and the most fun big sister. And some of my most favor traits of yours are your gifts of goofiness and weirdness. Please stay weird and silly forever!
Birthday Interview
What is your favorite color?
Mostly salmon pink, teal, and purple
What is your favorite toy?
iPad
Favorite thing?
To sing, go camping and musical theater
What is your favorite TV show?
Ant Farm
Favorite snack?
popcorn
What is your favorite book or book series?
Any book that I’ve read, Archie comics,
Library books- graphic novels- comics
What do you take to bed?
Blanket and my big squashmallow
Favorite breakfast?
Cherry turnovers and pop’s waffles
Dinner?
Hash Browns, steak potatoes, and pizza and hot dogs
What does mom always say to you?
NO
What makes you Happy?
Playing with friends
Sad?
Not having my own phone
What makes you Laugh?
When we wrestle and I win
What is your favorite thing to do?
I like to go outside and play with friends and plan many things
Who's your best friend.
Quinn and emerson, Rowan, Macey and all the 7 year olds
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Broadway, famous singer, or be a mom because they get to do everything. I also want to be a person who doesn’t go to college
What are you really good at?
Singing, a little bit dancing, reading, apparently I’m good at math
What's mom good at?
Cooking, singing, and saying NO
What's dad good at?
Building, painting, and also saying no
What's hazel good at?
Not making me laugh, crafting
What's Rose good at?
Screaming, playing baby dolls and getting whatever she wants
Johnny?
Screaming and playing cars and screaming and screaming
Winta?
Art, anything
Haben?
Making smoothies
What aren't you good at?
Begging my parents to get a phone, but I’m mostly good at everything else
What is your favorite song?
Can I pick bands? Tones and I, Imagine dragons and Sia
What do you want for your birthday?
A phone. And a drone, money, books, and a new hover board
Favorite animals
All of them!
Dad work?
You make stuff for doctors like videos and you work for Udo! You make programs.
Where is your favorite place to go.
Olive Garden, Disneyland, Lagoon and friends houses
What do you Complain about?
Everything…. Ummm, not getting a phone! Or an apple watch or anything.
Musical instruments.
My voice-singing
What scares you?
Halloween
What would your three wishes be?
Getting a phone. Having a million bucks. And Parts for a robot.
What seems dangerous to you?
A grown kid not having a phone
What do you love about yourself.
I love my voice
Imaginary creature?
All the creatures together- a million arms and heads
What do you work hard at?
Complaining. And getting money
What secret are you keeping to yourself?
It’s not a secret if its on the video so I’m not saying
Favorite holiday?
All holidays except Halloween
Any last words?
Help me get a phone.
3 comments:
I think the kid wants a phone or something...ha ha! I can't believe she is 10!
Her obsession with getting a phone...haha!! Tell her Seth doesn't have a phone yet, and he's 14!! (May be getting him one soon since he'll be walking home from school now. But just a basic one!)
As I was reading this I wondered if you have had June read it? I think she would appreciate what positive things you see in her. The world just wouldn’t be the same without June. I love her creativity and her laugh and her smile.
Post a Comment