Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Lately- June

 Monthly cell phone photo dump! 

Another girls night doing karaoke!

 
And karaoke with the kids! 

Exploring around the neighborhood

First summer trip to the water park, because I like to stress myself out.

Snow Cones!


Splash pad!

Boating with friends!

 
Celebrating Buck's mom's retirement!

Park playing!

 
More snow cones!
 
My friend's annual floral pot luck party

So proud

 
Mario cart party.

More boating with friends!

Hair cut date night with Hazel! Hair cuts, Olive Garden, then shopping.

 
Another day, another hair cut.
 
Matching with baby clothes.
 
Swimming! 
 
Cat photos.

 

Winta moved out to college and we were all sad! But thankfully she's not too far away!
 
Father's day! 

Friends since 6th grade- my friend Alicia's wedding!

Baby Johnny

 
Harry Potter movie and butter beer!
 
My weird cat and her favorite pillow.
 
Summer mornings.
 
Flowers from Buck.
 
Tamagotchi digital pets reborn

Lastly, some beautiful summer skies.

It's been a wild summer, that's for sure. So busy with things not even shown here! But I'm so happy it's summer I hardly even care. ;)

No comments: